Competition: "All You Need Is Love"
Château Gâteaux Terms and Conditions
- The Château Gâteaux “All You Need Is Love” Competition 2021 is organized by Château Gâteaux South Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”), and is open to all permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 (eighteen) years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or with parental or guardian’s permission, except for any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of Château Gâteaux South Africa, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Château Gâteaux South Africa or any person indirectly or directly connected to or employed by party in the afore mentioned capacities or relationships, their advertising agencies, manufacturers, distributors or packagers of food identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Château Gâteaux South Africa(“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering this promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
- The Château Gâteaux “All You Need Is Love” Competition 2021 will run every second month of the year 2021. These months are April, June, August, October, December.
4. How To Enter:
We’re giving away 1 of 3 prizes to 3 randomly selected winners (one a week) every second month of the year 2021 in our “All You Need Is Love Competition.”
All you need to do to stand a chance to win is:
- Like and share the Château Gâteaux SA Facebook or Instagram page.
- Upload a clear image of a Château Gâteaux in-store till slip, or a copy of a Château Gâteaux online store receipt, of any product purchased (during the competition month)
- Enter as many times as you like with new till slips or online receipts from Château Gâteaux outlets only.
- Weekly draws will take place to identify the weekly winner
- Competition entries close at midnight on Sundays.
- PRIZE: 1 of 3 prizes will be awarded to 3 randomly selected winners (one a week) every second month of the year 2021. These months are April, June, August, October, December.
- Winners will be chosen through the appropriate process as seen fit by the promoter, from the shared posts on the Château Gâteaux Facebook and Instagram page and proof of purchase submissions on AllYouNeedIsLove.co.za under the supervision of an accredited auditor.
- The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable in any form.
- The winner will be contacted via telephone or via email and asked to confirm their entry. The winner’s name will be published on the Château Gâteaux’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
By participating in this promotional competition, all participants have read and understood Facebook’s terms and conditions and further allow Château Gâteaux permission to publish his/her name and post, on the Promoters’ Facebook page.
- The winner may be required to appear on any form of media, for which no fee will be payable, subject to the provision that the winners may at any time prior to such marketing appearance, decline the request by Château Gâteaux or the Promoter to do so.
- The copyright, intellectual property rights, image rights and any other rights vesting in any promotional footage, posts and photographs shall remain the property of the Château Gâteaux who reserves the right to use it in any way.
- Any participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this promotional competition may be banned from entry into any other Château Gâteaux promotional competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Promoter or Château Gâteaux management in consultation with its agency.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and its rules at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice and no participant shall have recourse for such cancellation. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or in these terms and conditions.
- If necessary, the Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules or prizes (not already awarded) at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Promoter. No participant shall have any recourse against Promoter as a result of the alterations of the rules or Prizes.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors or are from disqualified Persons will be declared invalid. If Château Gâteaux is unable to reach any participant or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such participant will be disqualified, and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winners and/or participants.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify Château Gâteaux , their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Château Gâteaux, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prizes).
- Château Gâteaux will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable Château Gâteaux to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to Château Gâteaux.
- Château Gâteaux may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published online or in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in Château Gâteaux ’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.
- A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be viewed under the NOTES section on the Château Gâteaux South Africa Facebook and Instagram fan pages.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.